Serves 4 | Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 3 tbsp of oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 to 3 birds eye chillies, chopped
- 450g of Soy Mince
- 2 tsp of sugar
- 2 tbsp of vegan fish sauce
- 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of light soy sauce
- 1 bunch of Thai basil leaves
- Rehydrate the Soy Mince by soaking in water for 10 minutes. Drain water when Soy Mince is soft and put aside.
- Heat oil in wok. Saute garlic, onions and chilli until fragrant. Add Soy Mince, sugar, vegan fish sauce, dark and light soy sauce. Stir and mix well.
- Remove from heat and stir in Thai basil leaves. Serve with a bowl of steaming rice.