Send someone a NAG Care Kit to let them know you are thinking of them.
We have curated some of our best and not-yet-available-in-store ingredients. Each kit has everything they need for a couple of meals, make the best homemade chilli oil, have a snack and treat themselves to some refreshing beverages.
If you would like to write a short message, please leave us a note when you are ordering. Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to this Care Kit.
* Not available outside of NAG Care Kit
Contains wheat, soy, shellfish, sulphur dioxide. May contain traces of egg, peanut, fish, fish products, ashes, gluten, tree nuts, sesame seeds, herbs and dairy products.
RECIPES YOU CAN MAKE WITH THIS KIT
Noodle Soup with Mushroom and Beancurd Knots (1 serve)
1. Rehydrate 2 pieces of beancurd knots by boiling them in hot water for 5 to 10 minutes. At the same time, rehydrate 2 pieces of mushrooms by soaking them in hot water for 5 to 10 minutes.
2. When ready, cook 1 x noodles (Pumpkin Ramen or Seaweed Noodles) in hot water for 4 to 5 minutes, or until al dente. Drain and set aside.
3. In the same pot, add a 400ml of water and a tbsp of kombu dashi. Cook for 3-5 minutes, or until soup is boiling. Add beancurd knots, mushroom and noodles into the soup. Cook for a further 2 to 3 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Vegetarian Korean Pancake (1 serve)
1. Mix 100g of Korean Pancake Mix with 170ml of water, until it becomes a smooth batter.
2. Add your favourite toppings to the batter. This can include strips of carrots, sweet potato, zucchini, kale, kimchi and green onions.
3. Thinly spread out the batter on pan and keep flipping for 3 to 4 minutes, or until all ingredients are cooked. Serve and enjoy!